1. Which of the following does not have anything to do with the process of blood flow in the human body?
2. The human body uses fats and carbohydrates to sustain itself but it uses ___________ for growth, maintenance, and healing.
b. vitamin C
d. hydrogen peroxide
3. Pick out the reaction or phenomenon which best describes a chemical process.
a. A rusting metal pipe
b. Dry ice
c. Soil erosion
d. Helium mixed with oxygen
4. The process by which plants convert carbon dioxide and water into plant sugars and the release of oxygen is called ____________.
5. Which one of the creatures shown below is a “scavenger”?
6. Pick the answer from the following options that best explains the concept of “inertia.”
a. The tendency of an object in motion to gain speed
b. The tendency of an object at rest to remain at rest
c. The tendency of matter to disintegrate
d. The tendency of a moving object to change direction
7. What is the location of the earth during a lunar eclipse?
a. Between the sun and the moon
b. Behind the sun
c. At its apogee
d. At a point 180 degrees from North